Centennial College welcomes applicants holding the following qualifications:
For Year 1 Admissions:
- HKDSE Candidates
- Candidates holding overseas/national qualifications such as:
- IB Diploma
- GCE A-Level
- International Advanced Level (IAL)
- National Joint College Entrance Examination (GaoKao)
- Students taking other national examinations
- Candidates holding qualifications equivalent to Qualifications Framework Level 3 (e.g. Certificate or Diploma)
For Senior Year Admissions or University Transfer:
- Associate Degree or Higher Diploma holders
- Students from a university/post-secondary institution in Hong Kong, Mainland China or overseas
For the attention of non-local applicants
Centennial College will not accept applications from students from Mainland China, Macau and Taiwan (MMT students) in the 2018-19 academic year. Non-local applicants holding passports of other countries are welcome to apply for admission with Centennial College.
Should you have any queries, please contact Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.