The guidance you need to achieve your goals
Throughout your time at Centennial College, you will receive whatever advice and guidance you need to achieve your academic goals.
As a new student, you will be assigned an academic adviser who is a faculty member to provide you with any help you need to settle in during your first year.
Academic advising is a developmental process in which students are provided with academic support and guidance to achieve their academic goals with result in students’ greater satisfaction with their academic experience.
What are the objectives of the Academic Advising Scheme?
- To help the freshmen adapt to the new learning environment;
- To assist students in understanding the aims of university education, the culture and ethos of learning at Centennial College;
- To help students uphold academic integrity, to apply ethical principles to their practice;
- To facilitate students to set their academic goals and take care of their own progress in the achievement of these goals;
- To provide general advice and guidance to students on matters relating to their studies, academic progress and study plan, etc.;
- To provide guidance to students to enrich their total learning experience.